This charter seeks to provide a framework which enables our users to know services available in our Hospital and medical college. This is a Medical College and Hospital for teaching, education , patient care and research . We insist that all our patients , relatives and students receive courteous and prompt attention. Also we wish that our institute train people to live healthy life style and in turn people will train others for the same.
- To provide high quality care according to the health needs of the catchment population.
- To facilitate patient satisfaction by service and ensuring the dignity and rights of patients and other stakeholders.
- To provide a safe and conducive work environment for staff.
- To ensure accountable, consultative and transparent management process.
- To provide basic and continuing education for staff.
- To integrate with district and state health system, by providing referral systems, technical, and logistic support to primary and community health care.
Emergency Laboratory Services are available 24 hours for limited tests relating to clinical Pathology, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology and Radio-Diagnosis.
Casualty & Emergency Services :
All Casualty Services are available round the clock.
- Duty Doctor is available round the clock.
- Specialist doctors are available on call from resident doctors.
- Emergency services are available for all specialities as listed in the OPDServices.
Operation Theatres functions round the clock. In serious cases, treatment/management gets priority over paper work like registration and medical Legal requirements. The decision rests with the treating doctor
Indoor Patient Services.
All wards provide free indoor patient care.
Emergency wards admit emergency cases medical and surgical problems. There is a 22 bedded Intensive Care Unit for the care of seriously ill patients. There are 3 labour rooms for conducting deliveries round the clock.
Nurseries provide necessary care to the new Borns normal as well those born with the disease. All indoor patients receive treatment under the guidance and supervision of Senior Doctors. Outside office hours, treatment is given by the doctor on duty and specialists are available on call. Diet is provided to all patients in all wards.
Every patient is given one attendant pass and one pass for tiffin those who are taking home diet and not from the Hospital. Patients taking hospital diet are not allowed to take home diet and vice versa.